What is a cookie?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use. This information allows you to be identified as a specific user and allows you to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.
The cookies used by this website in no case collect personal information or any data that can personally identify you, serving only to improve your experience as a user or for the proper functioning of this website.
These are the different types of cookies:
Cookies according to their origin:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies according to their duration:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and are deleted when leaving the website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to their function:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
In invitacionesdiferentes.com we use the following cookies:
Technical cookies, personalization cookies and analysis cookies.
You can change your computer settings at any time to choose how cookies are installed in your browser, as well as to know which cookies you have installed on your browser: